Becoming a Foundation member is a most rewarding and satisfying decision. Members can choose to remain anonymous, or you can join many of the other Foundation members who are recognised by way of:
- Recognition in the December edition of The Geelong College's community magazine Ad Astra
- Invitation-only recognition events held by the Foundation during the year.
- Personal invitation to the annual Foundation Concert
Foundation membership requires a donation of $5,000 which can be paid in a lump sum or paid off in instalments over a three year period. Donations made via the College's Annual Campaign as well as optional donations to the Building fund through student tuition fees also accumulate towards Foundation Membership.
The Morrison Society
Making a bequest is providing a gift for the future, beyond your own lifetime, to support the growth and development of The Geelong College and the education of future generations of students. To make a gift to the College you should consult your solicitor or trustee to have a Will prepared or to add a codicil to an existing Will.
- Life Member: a gift or pledge of $5,000 or $20,000 bequest
- Fellow: a gift or pledge of $10,000 or $50,000 bequest
- Benefactor: a gift or pledge of $25,000 or $100,000 bequest
- Patron: a gift or pledge of $100,000 or $250,000 bequest
All donation or bequest enquiries should be directed to the Director of Development, Joyce Taylor on (03) 5226 3779 or firstname.lastname@example.org